With our many years of experience in the large format digital print industry, we encounter the same questions from many of our clients. If the answer to a question you have is not here please contact us and we will help you find a solution.
- How early in the project should I involve a printer?
- The easy answer to this is as soon as possible. The earlier we are involved in your concept discussions for a project the more value we can add. We can sometimes advise on alternative approaches to creative, methods of installation and materials. We can also conduct printing tests at our site in Kent with our stat of the art machinery to present you with a range of options for substrates and ink and finishing. The longer we have to do this, the more options we can present you with.
- How will I know what material to use?
- Different substrates work in a range of printed solutions depending on the factors involved in the project. An interior retail hoarding will need a different substrate and finish when compared to an outdoor hoardings because of weather conditions and durability required. Length of campaign or product life time, will also impact the type of material we will recommend you use. Our experience of printing, installing, removing and recycling materials will enable us to advise you. We also will conduct market research to find the best material for your project and present you with a range of options.
- What timescales will you need to print and install?
- We could request many weeks to complete a project but we understand the quick turnaround requirements of the advertising industry and know that that will never happen! We regularly receive a brief on one day, print the next and install on the third day.
- What happens if I need a site survey?
- We will assist you with conducting a site survey and meeting Health and Safety requirements.
- What accreditations do your installers have?
- CSCS (Construction Site Skill Certificate Scheme) All of our installers cast CSCS cards confirming they are qualified to work in the built environment Citation We are members of Citation, ensuring that we comply with all relevant Health and Safety regulations IRATA (Industrial Rope Access Trade Association). We are members of IRATA and are qualified to work at height. IPAF (International Powered Access Federation). We are members of IPAF which promotes safe and effective use of powered access equipment. PASMA We are members of PASMA, the leading trade association for the mobile access tower industry.